Subway Signature Wraps TV Commercial, 'Tiny'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Subway features a hamster scarfing down an itty-bitty burrito, pointing out that tiny wraps are for tiny things. The restaurant proves it doesn't do tiny by introducing its all-new Signature Wraps, packed with double meat and double flavor.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Subway Signature Wraps
- “Make It What You Want.”
- Songs - Add
- Concerto No. 4 in F minor, Op. 8, RV 297 - Vivaldi
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- MMB ... Agency, Dentsu Aegis ... Creative Agency, Dentsu Aegis ... Media Agency