Running Dry TV Commercial, 'Saving Water With Mina Guli & Colgate'
Water activist Mina Guli says that water is life, but unfortunately the planet is running out of usable water. Water is used in everyday life from brushing our teeth, to make clothing, food and much more. To avoid ending up like Cape Town, one of the biggest cities that is about to run out of water, she is promoting her Running Dry campaign where she'll run 100 marathons in 100 days to spread awareness about the importance of water for the world.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Every Drop Counts”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Tweet #EveryDropCounts
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Red Fuse Communications ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment