World Wildlife Fund TV Commercial, 'Discovery Project C.A.T.: Roar of the Tiger'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Tigers take what they need and give back so much more, but the World Wildlife Fund and Discovery's Project C.A.T. say that tigers could be gone during your child's lifetime due to human intervention and destruction of habitats. Project C.A.T. aims to help conserve acres for tigers and the project encourages you to donate and help tigers from disappearing.
- World Wildlife Fund
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Don't Let Wild Tigers Disappear on Your Watch”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.