World Wildlife Fund TV Spot, 'I Am Not'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Painter Christine Grenard of Splash! Animals creates a tiger on a black canvas with a unique technique of abstract painting to spread awareness on the dwindling numbers of the animals in the world. The painting is associated with World Wildlife Fund's "I Am Not" campaign.
- October 28, 2016
- World Wildlife Fund
- “Stop Wildlife Crime. It's Dead Serious.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots