Samsung Gear VR TV Spot, 'Ostrich' Song by Elton John
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Everyone knows you can do things you can already do, but Samsung wants people (or in this case, animals) to use Gear VR to do what they can't. As the largest and heaviest bird, ostriches live a flightless life. While pecking for food crumbs on a traveler's breakfast table, an ostrich accidentally puts on a Samsung Gear VR and is instantly transported to the sky. As "Rocket Man" by Elton John plays, the bird runs through the desert with its head and its eyes in the metaphorical sky, flying through the clouds. Through the days and nights, it uses the flight simulator until that day when it believes it is finally ready to make a run for it and take off on its first flight.
- April 20, 2017
- Samsung Mobile
- Samsung Mobile Gear VR
- “Do What You Can't”
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Leo Burnett ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency, MJZ ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots