Kia Niro Super Bowl 2017 TV Spot, 'Hero’s Journey' Feat. Melissa McCarthy [T1]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In Kia's Super Bowl LI commercial, Melissa McCarthy walks the path of an environmental hero by protecting the whales and icecaps, as well as saving the trees and rhinos. Her crusading isn't a smooth ride, however, as she's capsized by a whale, hugs a soon-to-be-felled tree, falls down a handmade crack in the ice and finally gets horned by a charging rhino. While it may be hard to be an eco-warrior, at least Kia lets you drive like one.
iSpot Review - September 20, 2017Kia's Super Bowl LI commercial highlighted passionate environmentalism and aired during the 3rd quarter of the Big Game. Earning 3.19% of the Digital Share of Voice, it placed 8th in our game day rankings and generated 2,404,918 online views.
- February 05, 2017
- 2017 Kia Niro
- “A Smarter Kind of Crossover”
- Events & Venues
- 2017 Super Bowl LI Feb 5, 2017 at NRG Stadium
- David&Goliath ... Agency, Canvas Worldwide ... Media Agency, MJZ ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots