Panera Bread Salads TV Spot, 'So Much More Than Green'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In a stark, sterile cafeteria, rows of homogeneous salad boxes line the food racks, the contents of each sapped of color and indistinguishable from the others. Panera Bread says it rejects the notion that a salad is just a side, an obligation or "a bowl of something green." The restaurant highlights the various flavors and textures of its salad menu and recommends its catering service for events.
- April 17, 2017
- Panera Bread
- Panera Bread Catering
- “Food as It Should Be.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- The Phelps Group ... Agency, Mother ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots