Musselman's TV Spot, 'American Grown'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Grandma Helen returns holding a sign that reads, "The Truth About Musselman's," as she declares the applesauce company stole her idea of using 100 percent American-grown apples in its recipe. Her sparkler-wielding grandson stands beside her throughout her scathing accusations but rushes to put out the flame when Grandma warns him to be careful.
- Musselman's Cinnamon Applesauce, Musselman's Original, Musselman's Squeezables Unsweetened Applesauce
- “You'll Think it's Homemade Too”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots