Michelin TV Spot, 'Strong Silent Type'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A personified steering wheel is trying to start a conversation with its driver, the Michelin Man, by asking if he's enjoying the smooth ride provided by new tires. The Michelin Man says nothing and continues to smile and enjoy the tune on the radio, only awkwardly nodding when the steering wheel calls him the "strong, silent type."
- January 16, 2018
- Michelin Premier All Season
- “That's All You Need”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Michelin Man
- TBWA\Chiat\Day ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots