Nissan TV Spot, 'Heisman House: Rivalry Week' Featuring Marcus Mariota [T1]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Ricky Williams and Derrick Henry prepare a table outside of the Heisman House with dishes they just made. Just as everything is looking neat and finished, Marcus Mariota runs up yelling "Rivalry week!" and sprays the guys and their table spread with green foam in honor of the Oregon Ducks. The two stand there in shock before replying ironically, "We weren't even in the same conference."
- November 25, 2017
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- TBWA\Chiat\Day ... Creative Agency, Critical Mass, Inc. ... Digital Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots