NFL TV Spot, 'Football Is Family' Featuring Marcus Mariota
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Tennessee Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota speaks about representing the community. Mariota is mindful of the fact that what he does, positive or negative, can affect his community. That is why he holds the meaning of "ohana" (family) close to him wherever he goes.
- December 13, 2015
- “Football Is Family”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- 72andSunny ... Creative Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots