Exxon Mobil TV Commercial, 'A New Way to Capture Carbon'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
With the flip of a lever, Exxon Mobil introduces electricity and all the toasters, mixers and hair dryers powered by it. Enter the power plant, and that's where Exxon Mobil scientist Tim Barckholtz comes in. He's got a plan to reduce carbon dioxide emissions and generate more power by using fuel cells to harvest carbon emissions at power plants -- a big idea powered by Exxon.
- Exxon Mobil
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Energy Lives Here”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Euro RSCG ... Agency, Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency