Sprint Unlimited TV Spot, 'Hotel Lobby'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As he walks into a hotel lobby, Sprint spokesperson Paul introduces Sprint's current Unlimited Plan promotion, which allows customers to have unlimited data, talk and text for $50 for the first line, $40 for the second line and the third through fifth lines are free. The people in the queue next to him are surprised that you can get five lines for $90. It even gives one man a chance to win brownie points with his mother-in-law by saying their family would be able to add her as the fifth line.
- May 19, 2017
- Sprint Unlimited Plan
- Unlimited Data, Talk & Text: 1st line $50, 2nd line $40, 3rd-5th lines free (expires: 06/30/2018)
- “Works for Me”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Darren Kennedy ... Man in green shirt, Michelle Davidson ... Woman in white dress, Paul Marcarelli ... Actor/Actress
- Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots