Verizon TV Commercial, 'Putting Better Outcomes at Doctors’ Fingertips'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Verizon says a large number of Americans live more than an hour away from a trauma center. This can be a problem when considering "the golden hour," or the short amount of time emergency medical technicians have to get a patient to the hospital with good results after a traumatic injury. A doctor explains that being able to diagnose and treat people in remote areas is an important part of making a difference. Verizon claims its one mission is to provide people with the opportunity to do more in this world. The cellular company shares its efforts to build the first 5G network in order to make robotic-assisted surgeries possible from thousands of miles away.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “We Don't Wait for the Future. We Build It.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- mcgarrybowen ... Creative Agency, Zenith Media ... Media Agency