NFL Ticket Exchange TV Spot, 'The Hail Mary'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
On January 8, 2016 at Lambeau Field, quarterback Aaron Rodgers of the Green Bay Packers threw a Hail Mary touchdown pass into the end zone with no time left in the first half. The near-impossible touchdown catch from wide receiver Randall Cobb was shown from multiple angles throughout Lambeau Field. The NFL Ticket Exchange has 100 percent authentic tickets for all teams and all games this upcoming season.
- April 30, 2018
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- Lambeau Field, Green Bay, WI
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots