McDonald's TV Spot, 'Pixelated' Featuring Mindy Kaling
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Mindy Kaling can't reveal the place where "Coke tastes SO good," and if she tried, it would only get censored. While she's in a room with the logo displayed all around her, they all appear pixelated beyond recognition. Mindy recommends that you search the internet for your answer, which you might find is McDonald's.
- April 24, 2017
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- We Are Unlimited ... Creative Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots