The First Bank TV Commercial, 'Monotony'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In a dreary grey department store, shoppers struggle to decide which sofa, paint sample or chair they prefer, seemingly unaware that the dozens of other options are exactly the same. Two women even begin a vicious tug-of-war over a lamp while standing beside several of the same model. The First Bank asserts that this may be how your bank sees the world and raises the question, "how do they see you?" Instead of being a part of that monotonous cycle, The First Bank suggests getting a mortgage built just for you.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Banking for Good”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Benedikt Sebastian ... Guy bouncing on chair, Heike Brunner ... Blonde woman fighting over lamp