Citi Double Cash TV Spot, 'Mom'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A couple engages in a brutally honest date. The woman is open about her backup plans and rescue texts, and the man admits almost immediately that his mother is his best friend. Citi says it's great when everyone says what they mean, like with the Double Cash card, which gets users one percent back when they buy in addition to one percent back as they pay.
- May 30, 2016
- Citi (Credit Card)
- Citi (Credit Card) Double Cash
- “Double Means Double”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots