FirstBank TV Commercial, 'Garage: Stay Late'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While walking into a garage seemingly full of clones of himself, a man proceeds to quickly run through a list of action items, from checking if the correct auto parts got delivered to re-ordering inventory. Just after asking his small army of clones if any of them would volunteer to stay late, he's interrupted by a friend, revealing that it's just been the singular him running the garage the whole time. Likewise, FirstBank says it understands that when you own a business, you wear a lot of hats -- which is something the bank promises to make easier with its array of financial services.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Business Banking for Good”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.