Simparica TV Spot, 'Flea and Tick'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A flea and tick observe a dog named Roxy who happily playing with two children on a back lawn. But their party is over because Roxy has Simparica now. Simparica claims to be more effective at killing more ticks in less time than Frontline Plus or Nexgard, so these pests find it best to mosey on out of Roxy's life.
- April 15, 2018
- Advertiser Profiles
- “Monthly Tick & Flea Protection That Goes On and On and On.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Latorra, Paul & McCann (LP&M) ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots