Sling TV Spot, 'Game Time'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
At a backyard gathering, one couple asks another how they all know each other and are surprised to find out they're "Slingers." They reluctantly follow their new friends inside for game time, and the husband is glad he doesn't have to take his clothes off when they realize what Sling actually is. The television service allows them to watch the live TV they love without the long term contracts other providers require.
- April 18, 2018
- Sling TV App
- Get seven days free
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Jeff Rechner ... Voice Over, Lauren Reeder ... Wife in blue sweater, Ogy Durham ... Football fan
- Around the Horn, American Pickers, NBA Basketball, Pardon the Interruption, SportsCenter, Live PD, Fixer Upper, Glam Masters, Forged in Fire, Conan, Diners, Drive-in & Dives, Chopped, Final Space, The Daily Show
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots