Sprint Galaxy Forever TV Commercial, 'Every Year: Get Two for One'
A Sprint employee informs two customers that when they lease a Samsung Galaxy S9, they can get another for a friend. Not only that, but with Galaxy Forever, these two pals can upgrade to the newest Galaxy every year, which is kind of like pre-ordering for the future. The two women are skeptical about actually getting a new phone every year, transporting through time to the distant future where everyone, including Sprint spokesperson Paul, exist as holograms. When the women ask once again if it's really every year, a robot becomes impatient and clarifies that yes, it's every year, and asks why no one is getting this.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Sprint Galaxy Forever, Samsung Mobile Galaxy S9, Samsung Mobile Galaxy S9+
- Lease a Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+ and get another on Sprint.
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Katie Nathan ... Customer on right in green shirt and jacket, Paul Marcarelli ... Sprint spokesperson
- Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment