McDonald's Signature Sriracha Sandwich TV Commercial, 'Turn It Up'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
McDonald's approach to introducing the Signature Sriracha sandwich is to turn it up -- like how the Sriracha Mac Sauce turns up the flavor with the right kick of spice. The spokesman is backed by a choir that sings the names of the ingredients in the sandwich, like crispy onions, spinach and kale as he is raised up on a stage platform with flames in the background.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- McDonald's Signature Sriracha Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Sandwich
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Alonzo Duncan ... Choir member with dreadlocks wearing gray shorts and shirt, Alvin Chea ... Man in the construction crew vest, Armi Arabe Abiera ... Choir member in blue scrubs, Daniel V. Graulau ... Man in choir wearing brown plaid shirt, Meredith Pyle ... Woman in pink tennis outfit, Rick Glassman ... Man who introduces sandwich
- We Are Unlimited ... Creative Agency, DDB Chicago ... Digital Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency