Diet Pepsi TV Spot, 'The Right One'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Diet Pepsi hasn't changed much throughout the years. It's the same Diet Pepsi that was right for Ray Charles, your Uncle Ray and, yes, even that Ray from the diner. It's said to look good pretty much anywhere whether it's in a can, bottle or an extreme close-up. It's the same beverage your flower-crown-wearing hippie mom drank when she was young, and here she is still enjoying it many years later. Diet Pepsi thinks its light, crisp and refreshing taste is always the right one.
- March 26, 2018
- Diet Pepsi
- Diet Pepsi
- “Light, Crisp & Refreshing”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Christine Marzano ... Hippie chick/Poolside daughter, Cristen Barnes ... Wife at NASCAR race, George Russo ... Ray, Jimmy Fallon ... Voice Over, Ray Charles
- Creators League ... Creative Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots