Liberty Mutual TV Spot, 'LiMu Emu & Doug: Filter'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
During a virtual meeting, LiMu and Doug discuss the benefits of customizing your car insurance with Liberty Mutual. The dedicated employees assure that customers only have to pay for the insurance that they need. Before he can reach the end of his speech, Doug accidentally sets a filter over his face and quickly toggles through a whole chain of fun effects. From top hats to snorkeling, LiMu is completely unbothered until Doug reaches the emu filter. With a new emu in his presence, LiMu can't keep his cool any longer and starts aggressively pecking at his screen. Doug tries to calm the bird down, but LiMu just won't listen.
- February 01, 2021
- Liberty Mutual
- “Only Pay for What You Need”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- LiMu Emu
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Agency, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Creative Agency, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots