DieHard TV Spot, 'Die Hard is Back' Featuring Bruce Willis
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Die Hard protagonist, John McClane, finds himself stranded in the desert unable to get his car started over a dead battery. As he walks towards a local Advance Auto Parts store, he remarks at the emptiness of the streets that surround him. Before he can enter the store, a gang of bad guys pull up and engage in a violent altercation that leads to John being tossed through the Advance Auto Parts window. After selecting the battery for his car troubles, John must escape through the ceiling vents to avoid capture from the villains outside. Finally, John makes it to his car without a moment to spare as vehicles surround him and bullets ricochet by his feet. As he drives away, the villains in tow find themselves engulfed in a fiery explosion.
- October 18, 2020
- DieHard Gold Automotive Battery, DieHard Silver Automotive Battery, DieHard Platinum AGM Automotive Battery
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Die Hard
- Young & Rubicam Group ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots