DieHard TV Spot, 'A Timeless Phrase'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Roger Penske says that the essence of racing is sparked by a combination of Die Hard car batteries and eagerness to break record. As cars line the historic Indianapolis Motor Speedway, a montage of the famous phrase "Start your engines" is stated and the event begins.
- July 16, 2020
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Young & Rubicam Group ... Agency
- View All Screenshots