The V Foundation for Cancer Research TV Spot, 'Dear Victory'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Jimmy Valvano was a dear friend to Dick Vitale and Coach K. He always lived to win, and then he got sick. It was scary for Jimmy and it was terrifying for his friends. Jimmy lived with the mentality that you don't ever have to lose as long as you never give up and that ideal is what the V Foundation tries to live up to with its mission.
- December 16, 2020
- The V Foundation for Cancer Research
- “Victory Over Cancer”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots