Samuel Adams Just the Haze TV Spot, 'Your Cousin Tries Sam Adams Non-Alcoholic IPA' Featuring Gregory Hoyt
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
During a Samuel Adams focus group, your cousin from Boston is loving the new Just the Haze IPA. However, when he discovers the delicious beverage is non-alcoholic, he needs to figure out how to process his feelings. The Sam Adams lover doesn't necessarily want to like a beer with no alcohol, but he ends up loving it. After lots of yelling, it seems your cousin has worked out his personal dilemma and congratulates the focus group moderator on the beer.
- February 16, 2021
- Samuel Adams
- Samuel Adams Just the Haze
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Hearts & Science ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots