LiDL TV Spot, 'Absurdly Affordable Avocados'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Such a low price on its avocados must mean that LiDL has reduced overhead costs. Or, maybe the retailer has trained a flock of birds to smuggle avocados from the tropics straight to its stores. It's probably the former, but this man isn't 100% sure. LiDL says it has suspiciously low-priced groceries.
- February 23, 2021
- LiDL Avocados
- “Suspiciously low-priced groceries”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots