Google TV Spot, 'First of Many: 2021 Women’s History Month' Song by Beyoncé
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
During Women's History Month, Google encourages searchers to learn more about all of the women who became "firsts." From the first woman to break the sound barrier to the first woman rapper, there is endless history to celebrate during the month of March. In order to prove that anything is possible, the company emphasizes the need for more women to have opportunities to have their very own firsts. Google celebrates all of the "firsts" who have paved the way for the many after.
- March 08, 2021
- Actors - Add
- Amanda Gorman , Amelia Earhart , Bessie Coleman , Beyoncé Knowles , Cardi B , Eileen Collins , Helena Rubinstein , Inna Braverman , Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw , Laverne Cox , Lee "CL" Chae-Rin , Lisa Leslie , Madam C.J. Walker , Maria Schaumayer , Megan Thee Stallion , Missy Elliott , Mona Haydar , Offset , Oprah Winfrey , Sally Ride , Salt-N-Pepa , Sharon "Sha-Rock" Green , Tracee Ellis Ross
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots