Planters TV Spot, 'Holidays: The Nuttiest Time of the Year'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When Mr. Peanut swaps his snapback hat for a red stocking cap from a nearby snowman, he experiences a bit of holiday magic. The snowman comes to life and takes Mr. Peanut on a tour around the town to show him what the season is all about. While some people find joy in simple pleasures such as tinsel-adorned sweaters or decorating their house in blinding Christmas lights, the snowman says he enjoys giving to others. The sentiment is sweet until the snowman reveals that the best gifts are nuts, and a lurking nutcracker snaps his jaw ominously at Mr. Peanut. Planters wishes everyone happy holidays.
- December 08, 2020
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots