Smokey Bear Campaign TV Commercial, 'Close Enough'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a pair of young campers prepare to leave their camp ground and return home, one of them points out that the camp fire hasn't been completely put out yet. When her partner just dismisses the remark and deems it "close enough" she incredibly transforms into none other than Smokey Bear, still very clearly upset about the notion of leaving the fire behind to potentially torch and entire neighborhood. Her partner remedies his previous statement and agrees -- timidly -- that they'll stay behind, only to find that she has transformed back into her usual self.
- Smokey Bear Campaign
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Only You Can Prevent Wildfires”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.