Citi Foundation TV Commercial, 'It Starts with a Question'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
With a variety of interests and skills, young women from all over the U.S. ask how they can improve their communities. Many wonder about future involvement in politics, the fight against climate change and the lack of women in government. In celebration of International Day of the Girl, Citi Foundation has partnered with the Girl Scouts to promote civic education for future change makers.
- Citigroup, Inc.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Callie Hope Haverda ... Girl in library, Emily Nicole Gonzales ... Girl Scout, Makenzie Lee-Foster ... Girl with watering can, Sadie Fletcher ... Girl scout in pink shirt
- Girl Scouts, Kids