Vaseline TV Spot, 'Equitable Care for Skin of Color'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
To her "beautiful black baby," a pregnant future mother dictates a letter in which she details the history of violence against their black skin, but says that this moment is a reckoning to change the story. While this has been a 400-year journey and the scars don't fade, Vaseline says that hope doesn't fade, either. People are encouraged to go online and see how Vaseline is working towards equity in skincare.
- October 13, 2020
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Events & Venues
- Black Lives Matter
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots