Pampers Baby Dry TV Spot, '3 a.m.'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When he's wearing ordinary diapers, this baby wakes up at 3 a.m. in tears. However, when his mom dresses him in Pampers diapers, he sleeps soundly through the night. Pampers declares its diapers can absorb more liquid to keep your baby three times drier and less likely to cry.
- October 30, 2017
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Carat ... Agency, Saatchi & Saatchi ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots