Verizon TV Spot, '5G Just Got Real' Featuring Chris Rock
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Chris Rock reminisces about life when his internet connection was slower. As he zooms around his grandiose house in a golf cart, he weaves between the legs of slow-moving giraffes and remembers how it took him nearly an hour to download Janelle Monáe's album "Dirty Computer." Chris then plops down in a red velvet chair in his outdoor movie theater and jokes about how by the time his 1999 comedy special "Bigger & Blacker" downloaded, he was "older and thinner." He then showcases how his iPhone 12 Pro has stepped up the entertainment game with Verizon 5G SuperStadium, which allows him to view his favorite football moments from a variety of angles on his own time. His daughter also enjoys the phone because she can now game on the high-speed wireless network and leave her old WiFi connection --and her competition-- in the dust. Verizon claims that 5G has gotten real with the iPhone 12 Pro.
- October 13, 2020
- Verizon 5G Ultra Wideband Network, Apple iPhone 12 Pro, Apple TV, NFL App, Verizon 5G SuperStadium, Riot Games League of Legends: Wild Rift
- “5G Just Got Real”
- Actors - Add
- Chris Rock ... Actor/Actress, Isabella Day ... Gamer girl, Janelle Monáe , Miami Dolphins , New England Patriots
- TBWA/MAL ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots