Pepsi Super Bowl 2016 TV Spot, 'Joy of Pepsi' Featuring Janelle Monáe
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Musician Janelle Monáe dances her way through time in this Pepsi Super Bowl 50 spot starting with a modern day version of the Mashed Potato. From the boppin' diner scene of the early '60s soundtracked by the Contours to '80s pop by Madonna, Pepsi establishes itself as a force in American pop culture.
- February 07, 2016
- Events & Venues
- 2016 Super Bowl 50 Feb 7, 2016 at Levi's Stadium
- The Marketing Arm ... Agency, TBWA\Chiat\Day ... Creative Agency, Firstborn ... Digital Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots