DynaTrap Fly Light TV Commercial, 'AtraktaGlo Technology'
DynaTrap says you can stop flying pests in their tracks with its sconce-like Flylight. The manufacturer claims that AtraktaGlo Technology lures disease carrying pests while an easy-to-replace sticky card traps them neatly and discreetly. The product starts at $24.99 and comes with a 30-day no risk guarantee.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- DynaTrap Flylight
- 30 day no risk guarantee
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment