Amazon Music TV Commercial, 'A Voice Is All You Need: Chance the Rapper'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
An animated pair of black and white lips recites an acapella version of Chance the Rapper's "Sun Come Down." As the mouth continues the verse, various ink illustrations of jazz players, cassette tapes, microphones, city skylines and Chance's own iconic hat swim and circle around the screen, swirling in and out of one another. Amazon says the only thing you need to make this artsy scene possible is a voice to ask Alexa to play the track on the company's music streaming service.
- Amazon Music
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Amazon Amazon Music, Amazon Music App, Amazon Alexa Alexa
- Songs - Add
- Sun Come Down - Chance the Rapper
- Actors - Add
- Chance the Rapper