Doritos Super Bowl 2019 TV Spot, 'Now It's Hot' Feat. Chance the Rapper, Backstreet Boys
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After tasting Doritos' flamin'-hot take on its original Nacho Cheese flavor, Chance the Rapper decides to add a spicy twist to another classic. The tarmac from the Backstreet Boys' "I Want It That Way" music video gets a hip-hop update with some extra coats of pastel paint, pink-clad dancers and some fresh verses from Chance himself. And guess who's back? A puff of colorful smoke clears away to reveal the boy band back together again, rocking bright outfits and joining the rapper in a recreation of their iconic dance moves. Just like Doritos' snacks, this pop hit has become even hotter.
- February 03, 2019
- Doritos Flamin' Hot Nacho
- “The Original, Now It's Hot”
- Events & Venues
- 2019 Super Bowl LIII Feb 3, 2019 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots