Smucker's Natural TV Spot, 'Mother Nature'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While Mother Nature is busy creating five straight days of sunshine, Father Nature keeps everything in order at home, which happens to be abundantly lush with vegetation and wildlife. When the couple's daughter comes down to see if she can get a snack, Father Nature opens up the fridge and grabs Smucker's Natural, which is said to be made with real strawberries, and makes his daughter a sandwich.
- August 15, 2019
- “With A Name Like Smucker's, It Has To Be Good”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Publicis ... Creative Agency, Hungry Man ... Production Company
- View All Screenshots