DURACELL Optimum TV Spot, 'Beach x Bear'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Duracell wants to know if the batteries these people are using in their electronics deliver extra life or extra power. While the old man walks a beach with a Garrett Ace 300 Metal Detector, he claims he needs extra life from his Duracell Optimum batteries in order to drape himself with more gold chains. For the man using a Black + Decker Cordless Power Driver Screwdriver, he'll need the extra power to drill more locks onto the door so that a hungry bear doesn't make him the next meal. Whatever your device, Duracell claims that its Optimum batteries can provide extra life or extra power.
- July 11, 2019
- DURACELL Optimum Alkaline Batteries AA, DURACELL Alkaline AA Batteries, Black & Decker Cordless Power Driver Screwdriver
- “Extra Life. Extra Power.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots