Energizer Ultimate Lithium TV Spot, 'Writing on the Lens'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Energizer Bunny beats along on his drum in a stark white room, coming up to the camera lens where Energizer is advertising that it's Ultimate Lithium is the longest-lasting AA battery of it's kind. The bunny has a change to make, erasing "AA battery" and writing "bunny!" in its place. Because after all, with his Energizer batteries he might go on drumming forever.
- August 24, 2018
- Energizer Ultimate Lithium
- “Nothing Outlasts”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Energizer Bunny
- Rodgers Townsend, LLC ... Agency, Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots