AT&T Wireless TV Spot, 'The Codes We Live By' Feat. Magic Johnson, Paul George Song by Dreamville
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Desus and Mero say that nobody does basketball like the (212). Whatever, LGP QUA says nobody gets louder than the (215). Megan Thee Stallion says the (713) is coming in hot which confuses Dirk Nowitzki in the (214), because isn't it hotter? CJ McCollum just sips his tea in the (503). Nobody's colder than the (312) except for maybe everyone back in the (212). Magic Johnson says the (310) is all about the rings, but Paul George scratches the record in to tell him that "Showtime" is now in the (213). Magic is unamused. AT&T and the NBA say that basketball is the game we live for and these are the codes we live by.
- October 23, 2019
- AT&T Wireless
- Actors - Add
- Chris Torres ... Guy in New York Knicks cap, CJ McCollum , Desus Nice , Dirk Nowitzki , LGP QUA , Magic Johnson , Megan Thee Stallion , Paul George , The Kid Mero
- Translation ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots