Jeep TV Spot, 'What I Stand 4' Featuring Paul George
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
American professional basketball player Paul George is playing hoops with some friends at the beach. He reflects on the moments that tell his story, counting his blessings and recognizing that even if he falls, he will never stay down. When some more buddies drive a Jeep Wrangler up to the court in the sand, they toss Paul the key and he takes the wheel. He's ready to begin a new story in his Jeep -- the official vehicle of summer.
- May 31, 2016
- “The Official Vehicle of Summer”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- DDB ... Creative Agency, SapientNitro ... Digital Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots