Amazon Web Services TV Commercial, 'Connected'
A little girl is catching up with her grandmother and telling her about her life now. Some things have changed -- like how the DoorDash delivery driver leaves the food at the door and all her classes are online with Blackboard -- but other things have gotten better. She's found cool things to watch on Disney+ that her family views together on a projector in their backyard, and her dad made new workout buddies through his Peloton rides. The girl especially loves that she can still see her grandmother during their video Zoom calls. Amazon Web Services says it's there to help keep you connected through it all.
- Amazon Web Services
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Peloton Cycle, DoorDash Delivery Service, Peloton Content Subscription, Disney+, Zoom Video Communications Zoom, Blackboard Learning
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Candace Against the Universe
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment