Jim Beam TV Commercial, 'Something Different'
When a bartender asks a patron whether he'd like another beer, a couple of nearby connoisseurs interject to suggest an IPA, aged with... the milk of their goat. Soon, the man finds everyone at the bar has an extremely specific brew to hock. Fortunately, the bartender finally steps in to rescue her overwhelmed patron by suggesting a Jim Beam and Ginger highball, rendering the overzealous beer salespeople speechless -- but not their goat.
- Jim Beam
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Jim Beam Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, Fever-Tree Premium Ginger Ale
- “Need a Break From Beer?”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment