Audible Inc. TV Commercial, 'Subway: Listen for a Change'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While listening to W. Kamau Bell's "The Awkward Thoughts of W. Kamau Bell," a man boards a subway. As he walks through the train car to an empty seat, he notices people grabbing their bags as he passes by and others trying to avoid eye contact. When the man notices a woman entering the subway has no where to sit, he gives up his seat for her as the two smile at each other.
- Audible Inc.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Audible Inc. Audiobooks From Audible, Audible Inc. W. Kamau Bell "The Awkward Thoughts of W. Kamau Bell" Audiobook, Audible Inc. Celeste Ng "Little Fires Everywhere" Audiobook, Audible Inc. Tara Westover "Educated" Audiobook, Audible Inc. Tom Clancy "Line of Sight" Audiobook
- “Listen for a Change”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.