McDonald's TV Spot, 'Committed to Being America’s Best First Job'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
McDonald's says it is committed to being "America's best first job." When a college letter arrives for an employee, a manager gathers the whole crew to celebrate the successful acceptance of one of their co-workers. The fast food chain shows its commitment by offering college tuition assistance for its employees.
- August 28, 2018
- “Committed to Being America's Best First Job”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Fernando Rivera ... Manager David, Joe Coffey ... Red Head Employee, Kenny Vibert ... Man with College Acceptance Letter, Kay Benjamin ... employee who hugs man in red sweatshirt, Mike Ciriaco ... Cashier
- Alma DDB ... Creative Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots